So I had my CD2 lining and cyst-check ultrasound.
Guess what, I have a cyst. Hooray. So the IUI is cancelled for this month. Basically it’s not a good idea to take the drugs because the drugs will only grow the cyst — bad times.
However, it will not prevent me from ovulating, so I guess we’re stuck with the old-fashioned method this month. *sigh*
In other news… last night we spent our Valentine’s Day looking at adoption agencies online. There sure are a ton of them! I’d clicked on a bunch of them, and pretty much narrowed it down to three. Though one of the three is mostly foster-to-adopt, so I don’t know if it’s for us. We’ll see though. Andrew seemed to like my choices, but it’s really hard to get a good sense just from a website
Anyway, I called all three today, so at least I’ve gotten the ball rolling. Maybe not rolling very far as I placed calls at 3:30 on a Friday before a holiday weekend… but still rolling. 😛 I’m waiting for info packets from two, and have also signed up for info session meetings at two of them. So, here goes nothing.