So this morning I had some cramping and pain on my right side. Which my paranoid PgAL (pregnant after a loss) brain immediately thinks: Oh god, it’s ectopic!
So I called Dr. Lady’s office, and they don’t seem too terribly concerned. Especially since that’s the side I had my cyst on–the cyst that cancelled our IUI this cycle. And after talking to some E-friends, who had successful pregnancies, a few of them report having cramping and pain on the side they Oed, from the corpus luteum.
So I feel a little bit better. But still worried.
The doctor’s office said I could either come in for a cyst-check now (it’s too early for an u/s to show anything yet), move our u/s up from Thursday next week to Monday, or do nothing and continue as scheduled. After talking it over with Andrew, we think the cyst check would be useless. Either “yup, there’s a cyst there!” or “no cyst, but we’re still not worried.” And assuming nothing drastic happens between now and then, moving the u/s up would only have it three days earlier. So we’ve decided to just proceed as scheduled — barring any drastic changes, either pain level, or if I start bleeding, or great nausea, etc.
That said, I have had a wave of nausea the past two afternoons, but it wasn’t too awful, and didn’t last overly long, and I chalk that up to morning sickness. Maybe I’ll be lucky and that’s as bad as it’ll get.
But, yeah. Nothing’s ever easy. I can’t just have a normal, happy pregnancy, with no cause for concern. I mean, I’d worry anyway, but I hate that I’ve been given another reason to worry for the next week and a half. 😦